HOME
LAKIERY
WISH-LISTA
CZYTAM
OGLĄDAM
CONTACT


Empties: July 2012


I did quite good this month I think! =)

- Nivea 48h Antiperspirant x2 - these are my favorites for Summer!
- Ziaja - sculpting body cream - not impressed with this product at all, won't buy again.
- Bourjois Micellar - my all time favorite makeup remover!
- Oriflame Essentials Tropical Fruits Exfoliating Gel - smells amazing and I did enjoy using it.
- Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream - amazing smell and it does make hands soft and moisturized! Loved this one!
- Avon Naturals Lip Balm - nice but nothing special
- Olay Complete Care Everyday Sunshine - I've been using it regularly since Cheryl sent it to me and loved it, Olay products are very high on my faves list =) 
- Maria Nila Shine Drops - very good product, makes hair soft and shiny! 
- Olay Total Effects Eye Cream - my mom is now using it too, so good, it will be my go to eye cream for a long time! On my second one now =)
- NYX Tinted Lip Spa - Pinky Winky - very nice lip balm! Gives soft color.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - very light foundation, really like it! 
- L'Oreal Glam Shine Lip Gloss - a bit sticky and dark, I didn't use it a lot and had to throw it away as it expired and became funky.

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję za Twój komentarz! / Thank you for your comment! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...