HOME
LAKIERY
WISH-LISTA
CZYTAM
OGLĄDAM
CONTACT


Empties: November 2012

Not bad this month I'd say! Slowly going through my stash... here we go!

I mentioned most of these in my previous posts, all faves of mine. The Gliss Kur shampoos are very good, used up this one and loved it, I'm now using the red one for colour treated hair - they smell so good!

Bath & Body Works antibacterial liquid soap in White Citrus - I am officially in love and addicted to Bath & Body Works! This soap was amazing, it lasted over a month (!), smells so good! Love love love it! I am now using another soap from B&BW in Fresh Market Apple - divine stuff!

Olay Total Effects Face Wash - I really like this line from Olay, every product is so good (the ones I tried at least!) so this was no exception. I would buy it again but I like to try out new products and I have some new face washes to try already.

Oriflame Milk & Honey Hand and Body Cream - one of my favorite scents, it does a great job moisturising the skin. Also perfect for hands! Really recommend it.

Oriflame Silk & Cashmere Body Cream - lightweight and smells so delicate. Very good product!

Benefit They're Real mascara - I've had a love/hate relationship with this mascara, they were days when it worked perfectly and I was amazed with the results but there were also days when it made my lashes clumpy and stuck together blah! I don't know, I don't think I will repurchase it, it's too expensive for a mascara.

Collistar mascara - I wanted a blue mascara and it was perfect, great result and you could really see the blue color! I couldn't part with it even though I used it much longer than I was supposed to... I'm gonna miss this! It was expensive as well but worth the money.

IsaDora Eyeshadow Fix - the best eye primer I've used so far, I don't think I've tried anything that would be as good! Once I use the primers I use now I'm going back to that!

Oriflame lipstick in Nude Love - great color and it moisturized my lips like no other! I'm so sad it's gone, I think it's my first lipstick that I've used to the very end!

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję za Twój komentarz! / Thank you for your comment! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...