HOME
LAKIERY
WISH-LISTA
CZYTAM
OGLĄDAM
CONTACT


Another haul...


As a reward for stressful week of work I treated myself to some shopping lol ;) I was running out of my Bourjois Micellar Cleansing Water which is my absolute favourite make-up remover so I had to go get another bottle and I picked up some other stuff as well:

- Olay Complete Touch Of Foundation - I don't know why I got it, I just bought the Garnier BB Cream and haven't even started using it yet so why get this? lol Oh well I gotta say I love Olay and I tested it at SuperPharm and liked it so... it's a moisturizer mixed with Max Factor foundation. Can't wait to try it even though I love regular foundation... and I have too many of those as well but anyways! 

- Ziaja Maziajki shower cream & shampoo - I love shower gels/cream that smell good, this smells heavenly! It smells like cookie dough ice-cream YUM!

- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara - it's on sale now at SuperPharm if you spend 30PLN you can buy it for only 9.99PLN! Score! 

- Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish in Gold Fever - who can resist some glittering goodness?! And cheap! 

- Essence Circus Circus Longlasting Eyeshadow in My Sparkling Acrobat - it was the only shade I didn't originally pick up when this limited edition hit stores and I was regreting it! I was so surprised to see this one just laying there alone in the Essence stand, just had to get it! I keep wearing the other one from the Circus Circus collection (Raise The Curtain For...) to work every day and it just stays on. Last night I forgot to remove my make-up before falling asleep (bad bad!) and when I woke up the eyeshadow was still there, unsmudged and perfect! How impressive! Now soon the Maybelline Color Tattoo shadows will become available here and I already know I gotta get them ALL LMAO! =) Except the white one because I have it already... 

- Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in Camp Rock - because I absolutely love their cream shadows! They rock!

- Essence Gel Eyeliner in Miami's Ink - Essence gel eyeliners are the bomb dot com! I have 4 and this is my 5th one, absolutely love them. 

So this was my haul, probably the last one before my first paycheck as I've ran out of my spending cash =(


Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję za Twój komentarz! / Thank you for your comment! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...