HOME
LAKIERY
WISH-LISTA
CZYTAM
OGLĄDAM
CONTACT


Empties: May & June



I didn't do the empties post in May so now I'm doing one for May & June =)

* Avon Naturals Hand & Body Lotion - Juicy Watermelon - I love everything that smells like watermelon so I really liked this lotion. If I didn't have a ton of body lotions/butters to use I'd re-purchase this =) 

* The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter - the body butters from TBS are amazing and I can't say enough great things about them. Most importantly they smell wonderful and they are great at moisturizing! Downside: they're too expensive but now they're 50% off =) I won't be buying any though as I have many to use up =(

* Bourjois Micellar Cleansing Water - my absolute fave make-up remover, I use about 1 per month and I've used 2 for May and June. My mom uses it too. I have a new bottle already =)

* Avon Nail Experts 24k Gold Strength - I used this as a base under nail polish and it worked very good. It didn't make the polish streak or slide as some base coats do. And you can use it to the very end as the brush doesn't dry quickly! 


* Ziaja Shampoo For Oily Hair - I was really impressed with this shampoo when I started using my first bottle but by the second I noticed I had dandruff =/ and I blame this as I don't use much hair stuff. So I won't be buying this again and I'm going back to my Elseve shampoo & conditioner... 


 * Avon Solutions Winter Fabulously Clean - it took me so long to use up the entire tube of this cleanser. It worked very good during the Winter and I still kept using it through Spring. It made my face feel really clean and didn't make my skin dry.


* Oriflame Silk & Smooth Body Lotion Hair Minimising Complex - not impressed with this product. I didn't notice anything special about it so I will not be buying it again.


* Ziaja Oil Based Make-Up Remover - works great as waterproof make-up remover, gets rid of eyeliner easily. Cheap and good! I'm now using the Nivea one because I like to change products... ;)


* NYX Doll Eye Long Lash Mascara - nice mascara, gives very natural effect. The thing I didn't like was the tube, it feels very cheap.


* Oriflame Wonder Lash Intense Mascara - the wonder lash mascaras from Oriflame are one of my favorites! I love the brush, it's easy to work with and the mascara gives great effects. This is the very black version and it works just as good as the original wonder lash.

1 komentarz :

  1. <3 bourjois too, but I was a bit disappointed with Ziaja shampoo-it doesn't smell with lavender :/

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za Twój komentarz! / Thank you for your comment! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...