HOME
LAKIERY
WISH-LISTA
CZYTAM
OGLĄDAM
CONTACT


Hebe Mini-Haul


I gotta say I love going shopping on Saturdays. This trip resulted in the goodies above. My best friend and I went to Hebe (which is a drugstore) and spent good 40 minutes there, they seriously have some great stuff! Anyways I got:
- L'Oreal Color Infaillible Eyeshadow - 002 Hourglass Beige (this looks like a gorgeous highlight color!)
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - 050 Berry Smoothie
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss - 042 Bellini
- Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel - 040 Provence
- Essie - Fiji.

I've already painted my nails with the Essie - Fiji polish and I am in love! It's so gorgeous!! Very pale pink but so opaque, I think it will be my favorite for a long time. I will post pictures tomorrow because it's dark outside already.

1 komentarz :

Dziękuję za Twój komentarz! / Thank you for your comment! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...