HOME
LAKIERY
WISH-LISTA
CZYTAM
OGLĄDAM
CONTACT


Make-up haul

Here's my latest haul: I bought everything pictured above at Cocolita.pl on Monday and the package arrived on Thursday =) I needed a new bottle of my favorite foundation - Revlon Colorstay for Normal/Dry skin in the shade 150 Buff and I also went a bit crazy with the eyeshadows and brushes.... anyway I needed some new brushes and these were cheap and I know Hakuro makes good quality brushes so I purchased 4:
H61, H70, H77 and H79. 

I've been dreaming about the Nude'tude palette from The Balm ever since I saw it in some tutorials on youtube and I finally got it! As a bonus I got a discounted Maybelline Eyestudio palette in Ravishing Rose, W7 bronzer in Honolulu & Africa and as a free gift I got the cute Sleek Makeup mirror - thanks Cocolita =)

I have yet to try the shadows/bronzers but I swatched them and I'm very happy with my purchases! Yay!

3 komentarze :

  1. lubię takie posty, sama przygotowałam już kolejny :P

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. świetna paletka, przejrzałam swatche w internecie i kolory ma bardzo trafione :) mi się marzy naked lub naked 2, ale ta też jest niezła :) mam nadzieję, że ją opostujesz na blogu.
    pozdrawiam, A

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Postaram się :) Jest naprawdę fajna. Oglądałam ostatnio Naked 2 w Sephorze, ale ta cena jest mocno zawyżona...

      Usuń

Dziękuję za Twój komentarz! / Thank you for your comment! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...