HOME
LAKIERY
WISH-LISTA
CZYTAM
OGLĄDAM
CONTACT


Teddy Bear nails

My friends love it when I wear some nice nail art designs so I try to do something every now and then when I have time and energy to work on something more time consuming. So I went for a teddy bear design this time, it's adorable and it came out pretty cool!

I used shades of brown on my other nails. I recently got Revlon Colorstay nail polish in Bare Bones and I love it! I used it as a base for my bear. Also used OPI - San Tan-Tonio, Sally Hansen - White On White and Essence - My Sparkling Acrobat black part for the teddy.

For my other fingers I used a Golden Rose brown polish, Essie - Lady Godiva and Essence - My Sparkling Acrobat gold glitter part.



Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję za Twój komentarz! / Thank you for your comment! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...