HOME
LAKIERY
WISH-LISTA
CZYTAM
OGLĄDAM
CONTACT


Tony Moly - GS08

I've been wanting to have this nail polish ever since I saw it on Pinterest over a year ago. About 2 weeks ago I found an auction on eBay and I finally got it! This is Tony Moly - GS08, it's made in Korea and it's so gorgeous! It's a milky blue base with blue and pink tiny and hexagonal glitter - such a beauty! I believe it's similar to Revlon's Whimsical - also on my wish list ;) 

The first time I put it on I didn't use anything underneath, the polish is very sheer, you need at least 4 coats to get the blue to show up. So I decided to go for a layer of light blue polish as a base underneath the GS08 (I used Lovely Crystal Strength #333) and it was much better. I then painted 2 coats of the Tony Moly over it =)
* Photos were taken after wearing this polish for 2 days ;)

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję za Twój komentarz! / Thank you for your comment! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...